By Jean-Marc Lawton,Eleanor Willard
'Clear, good laid out and scholar pleasant and i am convinced my scholars might be organized. the true existence examples and training questions are a lot appreciated'. Ian Thomson, Larne Grammar School.
Equip your scholars with the information and the talents that they wish for the hot AQA Psychology A-level, with information on evaluate pursuits, transparent, entire assurance and actions that consolidate realizing, boost key talents and make sure progression.
- completely have interaction your scholars with Psychology at A-level via vast real-life modern research
- be sure scholars examine and comprehend content material for all of the key subject matters with the transparent, obtainable variety from Jean-Marc Lawton and Eleanor Willard
- is helping your scholars comprehend the overview pursuits and boost their exam abilities with review tips and tests all through and perform questions
- guarantees development and encourages self reliant considering with extension feedback and activities
Read or Download AQA A-level Psychology Book 2 (Aqa a/Level) PDF
Similar psychological education & training books
This quantity brings to lifestyles the character of resilience and edition to alter by means of describing turning issues, or serious reports, within the lives of individuals with disabilities. individuals with cerebral palsy, spina bifida, or awareness deficit sickness are interviewed. They describe occasions and reviews that modified their lives and pinpoint which elements helped or hindered their variation.
In Case stories in Emotion-Focused therapy of melancholy: A comparability of fine and terrible end result, authors Jeanne C. Watson, Rhonda N. Goldman, and Leslie S. Greenberg supply a behind-closed-doors examine short emotion-focused remedy (EFT) within the remedy of melancholy, taking pictures the cutting-edge of this crucial and generic treatment.
Construct your scholars' wisdom and realizing of Psychology and its functions with this Edexcel Psychology for a degree textbook and strengthen their useful and learn strategy talents via actions, transparent reasons and extension projects to interact scholars with the subjectWritten by way of skilled writer and examiner Christine mind, this a degree textbook is absolutely mapped to the hot Edexcel specification.
Introductory and capstone reviews within the undergraduate psychology software are an important how one can interact scholars of their significant and psychology division, impart lifelike expectancies, and get ready them for all times past university. supplying the correct orientation and capstone classes in psychology schooling is more and more a priority of teachers, division chairs, application administrators, and deans, and either varieties of classes became vital assets for accumulating pre- and post-coursework evaluate facts for measure studying results.
- Entering the Behavioral Health Field: A Guide for New Clinicians
- The Transformation of Learning: Advances in Cultural-Historical Activity Theory
- Entwicklung: Lesen und Schreiben unter Berücksichtigung von Legasthenie und funktionalem Analphabetismus (German Edition)
- The Science of Learning
Extra resources for AQA A-level Psychology Book 2 (Aqa a/Level)