By Michael R. Hulsizer,Linda M. Woolf
- Guidance on textbook choice, syllabus development, and direction outline
- Classroom workouts, desktop purposes, and net assets designed to advertise lively learning
- Tips for incorporating genuine information into path content
- Recommendations on integrating ethics and variety themes into records education
- Strategies to evaluate student's statistical literacy, considering, and reasoning skills
- Additional fabric on-line at www.teachstats.org
Read or Download A Guide to Teaching Statistics: Innovations and Best Practices (Teaching Psychological Science) PDF
Similar psychological education & training books
This quantity brings to existence the character of resilience and model to alter by way of describing turning issues, or serious studies, within the lives of individuals with disabilities. individuals with cerebral palsy, spina bifida, or recognition deficit disease are interviewed. They describe occasions and reports that modified their lives and pinpoint which elements helped or hindered their version.
In Case experiences in Emotion-Focused therapy of melancholy: A comparability of excellent and bad consequence, authors Jeanne C. Watson, Rhonda N. Goldman, and Leslie S. Greenberg supply a behind-closed-doors examine short emotion-focused remedy (EFT) within the remedy of melancholy, taking pictures the state-of-the-art of this significant and conventional treatment.
Construct your scholars' wisdom and figuring out of Psychology and its purposes with this Edexcel Psychology for a degree textbook and increase their useful and study approach talents via actions, transparent reasons and extension initiatives to interact scholars with the subjectWritten via skilled writer and examiner Christine mind, this a degree textbook is absolutely mapped to the recent Edexcel specification.
Introductory and capstone stories within the undergraduate psychology application are the most important how one can interact scholars of their significant and psychology division, impart practical expectancies, and get ready them for all times past university. supplying the appropriate orientation and capstone classes in psychology schooling is more and more a priority of teachers, division chairs, software administrators, and deans, and either different types of classes became very important resources for amassing pre- and post-coursework evaluate facts for measure studying results.
- Not So Abnormal Psychology: A Pragmatic View of Mental Illness
- My Revision Notes: Edexcel A level Psychology
- Group Dynamics: Basics and Pragmatics for Practitioners
- Psychology of Reading: 2nd Edition
Extra info for A Guide to Teaching Statistics: Innovations and Best Practices (Teaching Psychological Science)