By Francesca Iacopi,John J. Boeckl,Chennupati Jagadish
2D Materials includes the newest info at the present frontier of nanotechnology, the thinnest kind of fabrics to ever take place in nature. a bit over 10 years in the past, this used to be a totally unknown sector, no longer proposal to exist. even if, seeing that then, graphene has been remoted and acclaimed, and a complete different type of atomically skinny fabrics, ruled by means of floor results and exhibiting thoroughly unforeseen and awesome houses has been created.
This booklet is perfect for numerous readers, together with these looking a high-level evaluation or a truly distinctive and demanding research. No nanotechnologist can at the moment forget this new classification of materials.
- Presents one of many first unique books in this topic of nanotechnology
- Contains contributions from a good line-up of authoritative participants that assemble conception and experiments
- Ideal for a number of readers, together with these looking a high-level assessment or a truly distinctive and significant analysis
Read or Download 2D Materials: Volume 95 (Semiconductors and Semimetals) PDF
Similar solid-state physics books
Representing the extensive breadth educational disciplines keen on this ever-expanding sector of analysis, this reference presents a accomplished assessment of present clinical and technological developments in smooth fabrics research and alertness. Documenting new and rising demanding situations during this burgeoning box, tender fabrics is a different and extraordinary reference for the economic scientist or fabrics engineer.
The papers gathered jointly during this quantity represent a evaluate of modern study at the reaction of condensed subject to dynamic excessive pressures and temperatures. Inlcuded are sections on equations of kingdom, part transitions, fabric houses, explosive habit, dimension recommendations, and optical and laser reports.
This booklet, offers a basic creation to the guidelines and techniques of statistical mechanics with the important target of assembly the wishes of Master’s scholars in chemical, mechanical, and fabrics technological know-how engineering. huge introductory info is gifted on many basic physics subject matters during which scholars in engineering are inadequately informed, starting from the Hamiltonian formula of classical mechanics to easy quantum mechanics, electromagnetic fields in topic, intermolecular forces, and shipping phenomena.
Perovskites are a category of lately came across crystals with a large number of cutting edge functions. particularly, a lead function is performed by means of organic-inorganic halide perovskites (OIHPs) in sunlight units. In 2013 technological know-how and Nature chosen perovskite sunlight cells as one of many largest medical breakthroughs of that yr.
- Lectures on Solid State Physics: International Series in Natural Philosophy (Monographs in Natural Philosophy)
- The Plastic Anisotropy in Single Crystals and Polycrystalline Metals
- Semiconductor Power Devices: Physics, Characteristics, Reliability
- Graphene Science Handbook: Applications and Industrialization: Volume 1
- Introduction to Multiphase Flow: Basic Concepts, Applications and Modelling (Zurich Lectures on Multiphase Flow)
Additional resources for 2D Materials: Volume 95 (Semiconductors and Semimetals)